Job Description Summary
Responsible for planning, developing, and managing business line reports presented to Senior Management and Board level Committees; controlling workflow activities and deadlines. The Senior Lead Data Analytics Analyst is responsible for collaborating with senior management to identify data analytics opportunities, designs, and lead in executing key messages and objectives of the reports. Lead the review cycles to ensure timely submission of the Committee Reports to Committee Coordinators.
Essential Job Functions
- Creates and develops various Senior Management and Board level reports with multiple or various function focus. Identifies and develops processes and procedures to ensure all reports and supporting documents are completed accurately and within required timeframes.
- Identifies data analytics opportunities, designs, and leads in executing reports in a way to successfully meet the established deadlines.
- Leads the schedule and workflow for multiple reports. Collaborates directly with subject matter experts to produce, contribute, review, or approve the results.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to extract, filter, and aggregate data using logical queries and basic programming. Provides guidance in constructing data metrics, statistics, and analyses. Ensures quality reports such as trend analysis is provided through data analyses techniques and presentation materials are generated into established templates and style guides.
- Lead and manage projects and/or small teams to support new initiatives or other automation efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent management and control of work flows to produce deliverables within required timeframes and quality standards.
- Excellent knowledge of project management and Microsoft Office tools.
- Understanding of style guides and editorial process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good inter-personal and partnering skills to facilitate effective working relationships.
- Strong understanding of financial industry, risk management, and/or corporate security.
- Keen eye for design and understanding of layout flows and infographics.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing security environment and prioritize deliverables.
- Ability to condense information and transform technical data into easily understandable concepts.
- Strong leadership skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.