Job Description Summary
With minimal supervision, participates and leads in the design, engineering, development, testing, implementation, operation and maintenance of network infrastructure devices such as, servers, storage, routers, switches, firewalls, proxies and other related technologies in a virtualized enterprise environment. Maintains technical quality in operating environments through monitoring and implementation of solutions. Works independently in a fast paced environment on issues of the highest complexity.
Essential Job Functions
- ESB Infrastructure Support Engineer (SAG WebMethods - IS, CA - API Gateway):
- Maintain all ESB servers & environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems related to ESB infrastructure.
- Build new ESB servers when needed.
- Consult and coordinate activities with other units
- Understand required configurations.
- Promote ESB deployment packages to the various environments.
- Implement releases, upgrades, and/or changes into the environment.
- Monitor, manage, and tune platforms for availability and performance.
- Provide on-call 24x7 support, as needed.
- Provide technical support, as needed, to the enterprise and in house projects.
- Coordination with the developers, Software AG and CA Technologies vendors, and other internal units.
- Maintain infrastructure related documents.
- May perform other ESB support duties as assigned.
- Software AG WebMethods v 9.12+ - adminisration and support
- Software AG Insight - administration and support
- Software AG Terracotta (Big Memory) - administration and support
- CA Technologies API Gateway - administration and support
- Oracle DB - general knowledge + SQL
- Jboss - administration and support
- Apache Web - administration and support
- Linux - maintenance and support
- Linux/UNIX scripting
- JVM settings
- 7+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.