Customer Contact Center / Customer Service
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for all aspects of workforce management planning and execution in a multiple site, virtual Contact Center environment. Forecasts call volumes and talk times on a monthly, weekly, daily and interval basis. Creates staff plans and executes appropriate scheduling processes for multiple skill groups and customer contact types in order to achieve SLA requirements while maintaining operational expense objectives. Though use of workforce management software, analyzes historical data and trends to create both long term and short term workload forecasts. Creates and executes all contact center agent scheduling processes, including planning for hiring needs. Monitors real time inbound call volume and executes plans to dynamically distribute calls based on staff availability and skill set. Acts as a subject matter expert of the workforce management. Recommends and executes on strategy to best utilize multiple agent skill types to deliver on SLA and expense control objectives. Creates and maintains all appropriate operational metric reporting.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for creating long term, medium term and short term forecast for multiple skills groups and makes adjustments to forecasts on a continuous basis.
- Advises staff of potential high call volume intervals and schedules accordingly. Staff planning including budget planning and hiring requirements.
- Ensures customer service needs are met by coordinating and adjusting call traffic in a timely manner.
- Call routing management and design routing protocols. Coordinates call routing with other departments and geographical locations when outages or severe weather conditions occur.
- Creates reports and analyzes data for capacity planning within the Contact Center.
- Advises managers of hiring needs as well as staffing levels based on department service level goals.
- Assist in making adjustments to workforce schedule adherence reports.
- Verifies the accuracy of timecards for the department and acts as the department liaison with payroll.
- Acts as a liaison with forecasting application vendor.
- Trains and assists managers with workforce management application software and report generation.
- Schedules and tracks staff development activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires broad knowledge of operational systems and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
- Requires 5 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- Associate's Degree
- Workforce scheduling, forecasting software and Symposium experience required.
- Knowledge of operating systems and computer software (as specified by department needs).
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Must have the ability to create custom reports, macros, and pivot tables.
- Training experience preferred.
- Electronic payroll experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.