United States-California-San Ramon
Job Description Summary
Responsible for assisting in preparation of reports on regulatory activities for the Bank and its holding companies. Assist in report production process and requirements to drive automation of report production through reporting tools.
Essential Job Functions
- Initiates and independently researches complex information requests, compiles statistics, gathers, analyzes and summarizes data for projects and reports.
- Assists in development of various division reports.
- Maintains databases and spreadsheets through data entry and file uploads and performs verification for completeness and accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.
- Requires less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.