Recruiter Associate II - Retail Branches/High Volume
United States-California-Newport Beach
The Talent Acquisition Team at Bank of the West is growing! We are looking to add a new Recruiter Associate II to our team that is passionate about recruiting and offering outstanding customer service to our clients.
The Recruiter Associate II role provides recruiting support with full responsibility for candidate phone screens, assessments, offers and managing the hiring process for high volume positions.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand position requirements, and advise them on policies, processes, recruiting initiatives and compliance. Conduct intake session to set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the recruiting process.
- Post job and review internal and external candidate’s resumes to assess their fit.
- Source candidates through job postings, referrals, and other effective sourcing strategies. Always work to build a better pipeline of diverse, quality candidates.
- Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments, and recommend viable candidates to hiring manager for further consideration.
- Extend verbal offers, create offer letters and manage the pre-hire process.
- Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Achieve metrics and goals including quality of applicant pools, diversity, number of hires, and time-to-fill.
- Lead candidate interview feedback session and provide follow up on interviews.
- Follow up with all candidates who were interviewed to provide feedback.
- Manage all candidate tracking and status updates in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Attend job fairs and other recruiting functions to support the market.
- Evaluate Affirmative Action goals to ensure that EEO standards are met.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures.
Requires 1-2 years of recruiting experience, human resource experience, or a combination of both
Full-cycle recruiting in a high volume environment preferred
Experience within the financial services industry highly preferred
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Strong customer service skills
Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
Technology savvy; Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
Experience with an ATS system; Taleo preferred
Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
High School degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred