Quality Assurance Manager
United States-California-San Ramon
Bank of the West is an institution whose history spans over 130 years, and whose geographical reach extends over 19 states, as well as over 84 countries through our affiliation with BNP Paribas, one of the world’s six strongest banks according to Standard & Poor’s. From our earliest days as a community bank, our focus on relationships, exceptional customer service and being a good corporate neighbor has never wavered. Today, as one of the leading regional financial services companies in the nation, our team members are dedicated to being our customers’ trusted financial partners – whether they’re opening a first account, purchasing a home, running a small business, or leading a large corporation. When you join Bank of the West, you will be a part of an organization that has learned how to grow and adapt in an ever-changing environment. And most of all, you will become part of a company that recognizes that our success is rooted in our relationship banking model and in the satisfaction of our customers. That’s why Bank of the West was ranked the highest in customer satisfaction among retail banks in the West.
We currently have an opening in our IT Administration and Mainframe Department. This position will be responsible for leading, planning, implementing, and deploying testing strategies and activities across projects and Lines of Businesses. Driving continuous improvement in quality assurance standards and processes and provides necessary governance and oversight to ensure compliance with standards. Managing staff responsible for providing testing augmentation services to the Lines of Business relating to integration, functional and performance testing, across multiple applications and projects.
- Manage, plan, implement, and deploy testing strategies and activities across projects and groups on an enterprise level
- Ensure projects comply with all testing and Quality Assurance standards.
- Identify all cross-sell opportunities to Private Client Advisors as part of client contact. Manage the implementation of cost effective and "industry best practice" quality assurance and testing solutions flexible to support the broad range of Business Units while retaining strong levels of quality control.
- Drive continuous improvement in quality assurance standards and processes.
- Manage a staff responsible for all types of system testing including integration, functional and performance testing, across multiple applications and projects.
- Partner across the enterprise in helping the quality and testing transformation
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 12 or more years of functional/professional experience
- 10 or more years of supervisory or managerial experience
- Proven supervisory experience
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.