EFD National Program Manager
United States-California-San Francisco
Sales and Sales Related
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members-they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values-straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity - an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines - Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
We are currently seeking motivated, qualified talent to expand and maintain presence with new and established National Programs. Works closely with client contacts and dealers to facilitate transactions and to manage these relationships with the support of the VP National Programs.
- Interacts with client contacts and their dealers to facilitate transactions on a daily basis.
- Makes outbound calls to dealers and expand business relationships.
- Provides marketing programs to support the national programs.
- Negotiates pricing and structures with the Manager when needed.
- Presents thorough and clear credit packages to the Credit Department.
- Evaluates and assemble financial statements for presentation to Credit.
- Assists with the planning and implementing marketing strategy for National Programs.
- Attends trade shows and meetings that are represented by clients.
- Assists manager with the development and implementation of new programs; research new target programs; production of program proposals.
- Provides back-up to the National Program Administrator.
- Produces weekly and monthly management reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 3 years experience in sales in equipment sales, financing or leasing.
Field of Experience
- Financial analysis
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Financial statements and analysis
- Personal computer (Word, ACT, Excel, Outlook, and T-Value)
- May supervise up to three non-exempt employees.
- Travel 2 - 3 days per month
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.