What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values-straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management. Purpose
Responsible for a variety of activities associated with the auditing and processing of Indirect Consumer Loans and Leases.
1. Audits, funds, and boards Indirect Loan and Lease packages.
2. Minimize risk of loss to the Bank by ensuring the completeness, accuracy, and compliance of retail consumer credit documentation through the audit, funding, and boarding process.
3. Prepares loan and lease files for filming.
4. Provides a high level of quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
5. Ensures predefined timeline for turnaround is met.
6. Ensure quality customer service by correctly and quickly processing and disbursing proceeds to the dealer or broker.
7. Ascertain, resolve, and/or escalate problems that may impact the Bank’s ability to disburse proceeds to the dealer or broker.
8. Communicate with the dealer regarding funding package documentation problems and offer/provide assistance in resolving problems.
9. Ensure adherence to all Bank, state, and federal regulations (example: Regulation Z, Regulation B, Fair Credit Reporting Act).
10. Ensure the quality of applicant and contract information. This information will autoboard to the Bank’s accounting system and ultimately be used as the Bank’s primary reporting tool in determining risk, profitability, collateral and customer location information.
11. Prepares loan and lease files for filming.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required Required Experience
- Previous experience in a high volume/production environment preferred, proven clerical and/or data entry experience
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
- Maintains working knowledge of standards and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of systems and applications.
- Supports other areas of Indirect Lending Operations group as needed.
- Flexibility as a team player
- Flexibility with assignments and scheduling
- Ability to interact with management and team members effectively
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.