Dealer Lending Services - Consumer Loan Specialist I
United States-California-San Ramon
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values-straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management. Purpose
Responsible for a variety of activities associated with the auditing and processing of Indirect Consumer Loans and Leases.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required Required Experience
- Previous experience in a high volume/production environment preferred, proven clerical and/or data entry experience
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
- Maintains working knowledge of standards and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of systems and applications.
- Supports other areas of Indirect Lending Operations group as needed.
- Flexibility as a team player
- Flexibility with assignments and scheduling
- Ability to interact with management and team members effectively
- Not Applicable
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.