What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Review the quality of internal reviews already completed on valuations for Bank of the West Mortgage Originations. Assist with appraisal compliance, including working with AMCs
Essential Job Functions
• Assist with the management of fee panel appraisers and AMCs.
• Respond to inquiries from management regarding quality and compliance.
• Research online data and make decisions on quality and valuation methodology.
• Knowledge of Interagency guidelines is essential.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Appraisal Review in a mortgage/underwriting capacity with a mortgage lender
- Licensed or certified and in good standing within the last 4 years on the national registry and with the State Appraiser Licensing & Certification Board.
- Advanced knowledge of Fannie Mae Collateral Requirements
- Expertise within FNMA/FHLMC and FHA guidelines
- Condo review expertise
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.