Data Analyst (Human Resources)
United States-California-San Francisco
Administrative / Clerical
We are looking for top talent who wants to grow their career with a financially stable and growing bank! This individual will be responsible for providing complex information and analysis to assist in overall management of a business function. Also responsible for providing such information and analysis to other units as required. Ideal candidate must be flexible, quick on their feet and able to respond quickly to urgent requests. Must have STRONG Excel and PowerPoint skills. Preferred background in HR and data analytics. This position is based in SF and can be worked remotely a few days a week. This is a fast paced and exciting working environment. You will be partnering with key stakeholders in our Commercial Banking Group.
• Prepares and may develop a variety of reports (i.e. financial/statistical, maintenance, operational or adhoc) for the business, management, and others as needed.
• Develops methods of presenting: financial data, special projects, and research, development & implementation on operations.
• Performs a variety of studies on financial or operations to present to management in conjunction with recommendations concerning proposed plans.
• Evaluates effectiveness of new programs by comparing proposal and results.
• Reviews actual performance against budgeted performance and prepares reports explaining budget deviations.
• Provides direction on platform testing, research, and user acceptance.
• Participates in formulating projected income budgets and forecasts of assets, liabilities, and expenses. May prepare or review capital expenditure budgets.
• Supports data requests for business line needs or audits.
• Development of recurring detailed analytical reports and presentations to HR Business Partners and Commercial Banking Group.
• Preparation and presentation of reports/dashboard using Visier and Excel on headcount, new hires and diversity.
• Providing statistics on turnover rate, movements and promotions, pay scale analysis, transfers, using PeopleSoft, Visier and Excel.
• Developing and providing career management packages including competency gap analysis tool for employees and management.
• Responsible for overall coordination of compensation including, bonus plans, merit increases, common review, promotion and performance ratings.
• Conducting exit interviews and providing summery reports on quarterly basis.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.