United States-California-City of Industry
- Supports major/critical applications, revising, updating and providing documentation as required.
- Leads, executes or participates in parallel, pilot and other system test phases prior to implementation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Researches, prepares detailed specifications, defines designs, develops tests, debugs, installs, and modifies computer software in various platforms in a complex and integrated systems environment.
- Develops and documents project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Provides technical expertise in the examination and definition of objectives for existing or proposed systems and in the design of improved systems utilizing information services. Provides technical assistance to staff including interpretation of specifications.
- Researches new developments in hardware and software. Maintains currency in techniques and tools enabling system proficiencies and performance improvements.
- Evaluates and recommends various technical solutions to meet requirements. Develops proposals including systems, consulting services, benefits and costs. Provides system configurations and interface strategies.
- Performs systems integration testing and user acceptance testing as required by software development lifecycle.
- Manages multiple projects and may lead project teams.
Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
7 + years in overall software engineering development and support experience
- Requires an expert understanding of application systems
- Has excellent knowledge of business systems and has specific knowledge of the functions supported as well as their associated functions
- Must be skilled in project management and team building.
- Ability to analyze, develop and implement complex programming solutions necessary.
- Strong development and support skills in Microsoft technologies
Strong ability to read and support third-party developed software.
- Strong database knowledge on Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Working experience on Contact Center projects is a plus.
- Familiar with IIS, Windows system configuration and network configuration.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and leadership skills a must.
- Excellent multitasking skill and ability to prioritize projects.
- Ability to work with business users, product managers, QA, release, and UI and platform engineering teams to support the applications.
- Experience in Web Services (HTTP/s, SOAP, REST), JMS, S/FTP, SQL.
- Experience in XML/XSD development and maintenance.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation is a plus
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.