Essential Job Functions
- Provides software support or technical support services typically in a defined moderately-complex project(s)
- Conducts a wide range of technical analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Reviews system requirements and business processes; debugs and implements software solutions
- Analyzes software support requirements
- Coordinates with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing
- Manage environments, Implement/Deploy software upgrade to various environments and support post implementation.
- Contributes towards support approach, Estimation, Software Deployment Guide, Supplemental or non-functional specification
- Defines and documents software installation and configuration processes.
- Receive enterprise assessments of threats and vulnerabilities reports, determines deviations from acceptable configurations and security controls, assesses the level of risk, and develops and/or recommends appropriate remediation strategies
- Coordinate actions to remediate vulnerabilities on distributed applications, revising, updating and providing documentation as required.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of cybersecurity operations, and potential defensive capabilities for countering cyber threats to distributed applications.
Other Job Duties
- Reviews platform requirements and coordinates with vendors and other IT groups in building/maintaining hardware, 3rd party software, patches and network related components with the compliance to the IT standards and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of industry practices in application support and Cybersecurity that includes:
- Knowledge of security information and event management (ArcSight)
- Knowledge of endpoint monitoring/forensics, netflow monitoring, network anomaly detection, packet capture and analysis, vulnerability management
- Advanced knowledge of desktop and server security applications
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.