United States-California-City of Industry
Job Description Summary
Provides high quality customer service by processing customer service transactions efficiently and accurately and uncovering cross-selling opportunities of bank products or referring customers to other areas of the bank. Performs routine office and clerical duties. Maintains operational quality and standards. Acts as the customers' first "point-of-contact" with the Bank.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures positive public perceptions of the Bank by extending a courteous greeting and welcome to customers and visitors. Provides accurate and timely customer service.
- Processes customer transactions accurately of all deposits, transfers, withdrawals, and other transactions in accordance bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Identifies sales and cross selling opportunities and makes qualified referrals to specialist sales partners.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Good customer service skills that includes verbal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Bank deposit and credit products; regulatory requirements
- Results driven
- Good at building relationships, collaboration and team work
- Good problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.