DE-HE-Frankfurt am Main
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a
- On a recurrent basis generating different KPIs and statistical data for the Head of Analysis and the different Team Heads to control and monitor the operational workflow
- Generating complex reports in Excel by combining & evaluating downloads from different systems
- Preparing regular reports for the Head offices in Paris and Brussels
- Providing ad-hoc reports on statistical data, e.g. Intraday Limit Utilizations
- Providing an overview of the local pipeline files with reference to the workload planning including moderation during the regular meetings
- Organizing Local Credit Committees with the respective stakeholders
- Liaise with different departments involved in the credit process in terms of specific files, projects etc.
- Updating processes and procedures with reference to Credit Analysis and publish on the Echonet page of the CA Department
- Being the entry point for projects externally and internally (for instance audit requests)
- Preparing the internal newsletter with updated information on recent events, guidelines and procedures for the Credit Analysis Department
- Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Economics Basic experience in reporting & data analysis
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic technical skills (Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Spirit
- Flexible and eager to improve his/her own performance
- German and English (fluently)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.