DE-HE-Frankfurt am Main
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for an
Inhouse Legal Counsel (m/w)
- Collaborate with BNP Paribas Wealth Management business leaders, operations, finance, tax and legal/compliance colleagues to support Wealth Management investment advisory and discretionary portfolio management activities, investment platforms and commercial partnerships.
- Negotiate, draft and review transactional agreements and customer documentation.
- Support on complex and fast-paced transactional matters.
- Work on international interdisciplinary projects.
- Support product management to customize existing products and services to German legal environment
- Two German State Exams with at least satisfactory results.
- Experience in financial services and regulatory affairs as well as a thorough knowledge of the full range of financial products are essential for this role. You should have relevant qualified experience with a law firm or a financial institution, preferably working in the field of investment services for individual clients. Corporate and compliance experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an international and interdisciplinary team, with a passion for results. Capacity to work tenaciously in order to achieve results, setting high standards for yourself and others, and acting with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- German mother tongue and fluent in English. French language skills are a plus.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.