BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of an universal bank.
For our Securities Services branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a
Head of Operational Risk and Control (ORC)
The Head of ORC reports hierarchically to the Head of RISK ORC BP2S. Her/his perimeter includes all the processes which are performed in Germany.
RISK ORC BP2S mandate is to challenge and supervise the operational risk management framework of BP2S activities as described in level 2 procedure – Organizational framework and governance for Operational Risk Management & Permanent Control Framework.
- Direct responsibility for Risk ORC BP2S Germany
- Contribute to BP2S RISK ORC initiatives (e.g. projects)
- In charge of operational risk management framework for assigned perimeter
- Identification and assessment of risks and controls
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of Securities Services products and processes
- Knowledge of main regulatory requirements
- Risk management experience or competencies
- Management competencies
- Analytical skills & synthesis ability
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, negotiation, influencing skills)
- Fluent in German and English
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.