COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROL
- Governance bodies (Governance): Preparation, organization and secretariat for the local (BU) level bodies o Participation in the local level bodies (internal control committees) and their preparation for material entities.
- Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA): Performance of risk identification (including local risks) and assessment (RCSA), validation of assessment consistently with the risk appetite, definition of remediation plan when needed and follow-up.
- Collection of Historical Incidents (HI): Identification and recording of incidents, Information to their management and the independent control functions on key incidents, analysis of the incidents, definition of action plans, implementation and follow-up, first level controls on the collection (comparison with the accounting or other databases, attestation process...)
- Procedures (1st line of defense): Operational integration into the entity’s body of procedure (including validation, distribution and training), Operational implementation of the principles of the segregation of duties, particularly relative to IT access rights
- Plan and test of Permanent Control: Performance of controls and analysis of results, definition of action plans and follow-up.
- Transversal Reporting: Validation of the management of consolidated reports
- Findings, Recommendations and Permanent Control Action: Follow-up and chasing with the people in charge of implementation, Management of the local reports and escalation, Implementation of the recommendations and permanent control actions.
- Coordination and support for Colombia and Argentina
Understanding of demands in English
Excel, Power Point, etc
Knowledge of operational risk process
Differential: Spanish Language
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.