•Set the enterprise business continuation planning strategy and continuously evolve program and standards to proactively mitigate risks and respond to evolving threats and business changes
• Oversee compliance with Enterprise Business Continuation and Crisis Management standards to include identification of business functions, systems and dependencies; business impact analysis; outage scenarios and recovery solutions; developing/maintaining BC plans; and testing BC plans and solutions
• Establish and maintain monitoring program that involves hands-on inspection and involvement in business continuation plans and decision making company-wide
• Maintain current state assessment of compliance with standards, including gap analysis, issues management and action plan tracking
• Establish and manage appropriate metrics and management reporting to assess ongoing program effectiveness
• Chair Business Continuation Steering Committee. Keep senior management, Operating Risk Oversight Committee and Audit Committee informed of results
• Partner with Global Security and Corporate Security to ensure integrated emergency response procedures
• Plan and coordinate regular tests of all crisis response and business continuity tools and procedures
• Support IT in executing recovery tests of IT applications and services
• Conduct training and awareness seminars and activities for all staff
• Conduct workshops, tabletop testing and recovery exercises
• Provide a point of contact for all crisis and continuity related issues in the region.
• Excellent conceptual design skills, with the ability to effectively represent program status to the Board of Directors
• Excellent communication ability, oral and written, to all levels of the organization
• Excellent organizational and documentation skills reflecting detail orientation
• Proactive, with the ability to think transversally
• Proven strategic capabilities combined with strong influencing skills at an executive level and across a complex global organization.
• Ability to articulate key issues, points of view and decision making considerations to drive results.
• Strong situational awareness and problem solving skills.
• Familiarity with SunGard or other BC planning software
• Familiarity with Everbridge or other automated notification software
• Fluency in English
• Spanish advanced
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.