You are part of the infrastructure department. It’s a rather small team that manages different technologies within a fast moving environment. Flexibility in terms of being able to switch between topics and solving problems daily until deadlines are an absolute must.
You’ll be the technical “right hand” of the infrastructure manager, this means that you’ll act as
Point of contact for the architecture team:
- Close collaboration with the architecture team to create together the solution architecture of business and IT projects.
- Creation of the technical reference architecture for the different technologie
- Follow up of the IT standard and rules
- Point of contract for the security team: close collaboration with the security team to define the technical security standards and the follow up of the security rules
Define together with them the hardening and security guidelines for the different technologies
- Technical coaching of team members (ex. assistance of the team members for solving incident, setting up new technologies, ….)
- Creation of the detailed designs for business and IT projectInternal tasks can be executed by the infrastructure team members
- External tasks can be executed and the follow up of these demands with our internal and external partners
- You’ll have the lead in the setup of the different new infrastructure components in the different business and IT projects
- Taking care of the different procedures and handover tasks so the other team members, can execute these tasks and understand the new technologies used within the IT environmentAs part of the infra team
- you’ll be part of the on call system (evenings and weekends)As our company is part of BNP Paribas group you will have the opportunity to build up contacts within the group
- Bachelor / Master in Informatics or an equivalent based on experience;
- Good knowledge within 3 or more of the following area’sMicrosoft Windows (servers, clients, Active Directory, group policy,…)Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Database servers (MS SQL, Oracle) Middleware applications (IBM WebSphere, IBM MQ, Axway CFT, …) Networking (Switching, Routing, FW, proxy, …) Virtualisation (VMWare) Web Security (Web Application Firewall, API Gateway, …)Communication gateway’s (API, File transfer, MQ, …)
- Basic knowledge on:Web Services (SOAP, REST, …), DevOps, Big Data
- Dutch or French mother language with a praticical knowledge of the second language and good level of Englishs
- A logical and analytic mind
- Stress resistance and flexible
- A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (Flex Income Plan, pension plan, meal vouchers, etc.)
AlphaCredit is the market leader for consumer credits in Belgium and Luxembourg and is part of the BNP Paribas Group. From our offices situated at the Brussels Central Station we offer all possible credit solutions to our professional partners or directly to our customers. AlphaCredit continues to grow and is constantly on the lookout for new colleagues!