BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT is the asset management company of the BNP Paribas group. With assets under management totalling over EUR 560 billion and a staff of more than 3,000 present in over 30 countries. BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT offers a comprehensive range of financial management services to institutional clients and distributors around the globe.
To support its current growth, BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT is looking for a:
Senior Fund Administration Officer (h/f)
Your mission :
· Ensure daily controls post-validation in order to ensure Net Asset Values correctness (scope Luxemburg, Belgium and French funds). Perform analyse and explain potential gaps.
· Make sure a daily monitoring on Net Asset Values production (scope Luxemburg, Belgium and French funds) which will consist of verifying that all expected Net Asset Values have been received. In case of gaps, detailed analyse and explanation should be expected.
· Participate to the continuous improvements process in order to improve the quality of the different stakeholders
Your profil :
· Higher education of minimum 2 years (BTS, Graduat, Bachelor, Licence) with option economy, accountancy, finance.
Professional Expérience :
· Successful experience of 2/3 years in OPC area, especially in the domain of Net Asset Values
· A good knowledge in performance fee (interpretation/calculation) would be appreciated.
· Experience in operational environment and deep knowledge of portfolio management
· Dynamism, efficiency, reliability, adaptability to change.
· Commitment, responsiveness, organization, method and team spirit.
· Maintain positive and productive working relationships
· Very good organizational skills
· Coordination role between many different stakeholders
· Fluency in French and English (written and spoken)
· International orientation.
· Excellent knowledge of Windows Office.