- You will implement project management’s best practices in order to improve efficiency in project execution and project reporting.
- Create a collaborative partnership among executive leaders and portfolio stakeholders and enables resource demand planning, change management, and project pipeline planning decisions
- Facilitate the governance and project status review meetings; identify and quantify variances, complete any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders
- Manage budgeting, forecasting and re-forecasting for projects and programs within the portfolio
- Provide transparency to portfolio investments, manages the financials, monitors the GL actuals and works with the project managers and relevant stakeholders to review forecasting against budgets
- Oversee assigned staff (on a direct and indirect basis) on multiple related projects and ongoing operations directed towards a common objective and affecting three or more businesses or functional areas
- Ensure program and project level “lessons learned” activities are conducted with a focus on continuous service improvements within the PMO, IT organization, and supporting service areas
- Degree in business, Management Information Systems or related fields
- Minimum five years with portfolio management and managing mid-sized information technology projects through Agile and/or Waterfall
- Demonstrated project portfolio management skills (project intake, resource demand planning, budget management)
- Facilitation in governance, project reviews, steering, and other project related meetings
- Strong project management skills
- Strong focus on collaboration, team building, and customer service
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Subject Matter Expertise in Project Management Office, SDLC and governance best practices
- You are fluent in English and you speak one of either Dutch and/or French.
- A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (company car, pension plan, meal vouchers, etc.).