GESTION DE LA RELATION CLIENT
BNP Paribas Securities Services - Luxembourg Branch ranks amongst the top providers of Fund Services in Luxembourg.
The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and the Securities Services team provides a wide range of asset-servicing solutions to institutional investors including global custody, transfer agency, fund accounting and performance measurement, together with global securities lending and dedicated cash management services.
BNP Paribas Securities Services - Luxembourg Branch has an immediate opening for an experienced professional according to the following profile
Funds Domiciliation & Corporate Officer (M/F)
BNP Paribas Securities Services in Luxembourg acts as Domiciliary Agent for approximatively 220 Luxembourg investment funds and/or companies and is looking for a new Domiciliation Officer who will join a team of 15 persons based in Luxembourg.
· Act as a Domiciliation Officer on a designated portfolio of Funds/Companies,
· Work closely with the client, third parties and other teams to support smooth day-to-day management and governance,
· Organize meetings of board of directors/managers of investment funds/companies :
Ø prepare agenda items, board packs, follow up of action points,
Ø ensure timetables are set and followed, that board packs are prepared and issued in a timely manner,
Ø attend Board meetings and write corresponding minutes,
· Coordinate and organize general meetings of shareholders of investment funds/companies : preparation of convening notices, proxies, collection of proxies and drafting of minutes of meetings,
· Coordinate the signing of documents relating to the day to day operations of companies including circular resolutions,
· Participate and/or coordinate specific events such as incorporation, launch of new sub-funds, liquidations of sub-funds and or investment funds/companies, restructurings;
· Liaise with notaries, lawyers and authorities,
· Accomplish formalities required under Luxembourg regulations in relation to the tasks performed,
· Handling of correspondence,
· Using document management system to support client needs,
· Contribute to the onboarding of new clients.
· You are familiar with Investment Funds/Companies;
· A minimum experience in the fund industry in Luxembourg would be an advantage;
· You are fluent in French and English (both written and spoken);
· You possess team spirit, you are well organized, rigorous and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· You are dynamic and proactive;
· You have good computer skills (MS-Office suite).