TRAITEMENT DES OPERATIONS
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for:
Custody Account Manager (M/F)
· Ensure a good relationship with the operational departments within the HUB on problems linked to client requests.
· Propose solutions in order to improve our service offer.
· Investigate and solve the clients queries linked to voluntary and mandatory corporate actions & income payments.
· Be client focus in order to evaluate/propose any change in order to improve our service
· Estimate all possible improvements within the internal organization in order to optimize the output, new business and the performance of the department.
· Work in direct relation with the hierarchy.
· Execute other administrative tasks in particular in the development of statistics and KPIs
· Ensure the accounts opening for the proxy voting activity.
· Ensure a good relation with the Agency Lending teams in order to perform flows
· Follow up of in & out client migrations
· Training graduate+4, with minimum 4 years of experience in a corporate actions and income collection department, plus possible management experience
· French/English + a third language is appreciated
· Team spirit
· Analytical mind