GESTION DE LA RELATION CLIENT
BNP Paribas Securities Services - Luxembourg Branch ranks amongst the top providers of Fund Services in Luxembourg.
The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and the Securities Services team provides a wide range of asset-servicing solutions to institutional investors including global custody, transfer agency, fund accounting and performance measurement, together with global securities lending and dedicated cash management services.
BNP Paribas Securities Services - Luxembourg Branch has an immediate opening for an experienced professional according to the following profile
Client Service Manager (m/f)
Native Level of Italian
The Client Service Manager‘s (CSM) prime responsibility is to be in charge of
· Proactive operational service delivery in accordance with SLA through KPIs centralisation and Service Review preparation
· Active management of operational service quality through animation of client account managers, monitoring of issue / action log and resolution of service issues
· Effective client communication and perception monitoring in liaison with Relationship Managers and Client Account Managers
Other specific functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Managing governance of client meetings related to service delivery in the context of the agreed SLA, including responsiveness on actions / follow-ups
· Responsible for client communication and client reporting related to transversal service delivery in the context of the agreed SLA, ensuring consistency – pro-activity across the business
· Publishing KPIs and KRIs related to the client activity, to discuss them with the client and internally
· Producing internal reporting against delivery standards.
· Monitoring the client’s perception of service - provide feedback internally and influence positively with the client at all times
· Ensuring that all complaints, disputes and errors raised by the client or escalated by the Client Account Managers are resolved satisfactorily. This includes liaising with the Operational Risk Analyst (ORA) to determine whether complaint should be logged as such in the ORA database.
· Be responsible for leading the Client Account Manager Network and coordinating the action of each of them.
· Monitoring and managing the quality of contracted service delivery within defined SLA terms including pro-active monitoring of the action plan related to service delivery for the client.
· Second escalation contact for clients in respect of operational service delivery issues (first escalation contact being the Client Account Management)
· Resolving or readdressing to Client Account Managers where appropriate, all operational issues, queries, errors etc raised by the client. This includes timely escalation to Operational Management of issues requiring intervention to ensure that commitments to clients are met.
· Ensuring the preparation and review of SLAs.
· Working alongside the Relationship Manager team and the Client Account Management teams to deliver a consistent and professional image of our service.
· Participating in the Commercial effort and Client Communication effort of the Client Development team, bringing in the technical knowledge of the client
· University degree or equivalent in accounting, banking, business administration
· Minimum of 5 years experience in the Fund Industry: Fund Administration / Transfer Agency / Fund Dealing Services / Custody
· Successful experience in client relationship management
· Strong relationship skills, communication aptitudes and client-driven
· Excellent organisational and coordination skills
· Autonomy, displaying initiative and good team spirit
· Fluent French and English; any other language (German, Italian, Spanish, etc…) would be an advantage