- Analyse & Design new and enhanced business processes:
- Establish and clarify user requirements, and ensure that requirements are accurately specified for projects and change requests
- Prepare requirements documentation and ensure that they are signed-off by the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure functional specifications are developed to support the business requirements (either developed by this person, or co-ordinate and signoff of these specifications if developed by a vendor)
- Integration with development teams to ensure effective delivery of user requirements:
- Review and approve system design specifications
- Ensure that the development team delivers the solutions according to specification
- Ensure effective testing:
- Ensure test team understands the full business requirement before handing over to the test team
- Assist the test team when communicating with external partners and vendors
- Ensure correct resolution for the defects raised (from opening the defect to closing it)
- Ensure that the critical business scenarios are tested to meet the specifications
- Ensure effective facilitation of business meetings, ensuring clear decisions are taken
- Provide end-to-end project co-ordination for mini-projects (effective co-ordination of resources and activities to meet agreed timelines for the project);
- Master or bachelor degree in a business and technical or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis. Experience within the financial services industry (credit systems) is an advantage
- Software Development Life Cycle experience, including testing methodologies
- Analytical with the ability to make good insightful decisions
- Excellent communication skills and able to influence appropriately in order to build effective and confident relationships with stakeholders (business, IT and partners and vendors)
- Mind set on improvement: continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for business improvement
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French, and English
- A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits ( pension plan, meal vouchers, etc.).
You will be able to step into our“Flex Income Plan”, which allows you to convert the end of year premium (fixed collective moment of choice each year) in one or multiple advantages (car, additional holidays, extra child allowance, internet subscription,…).