The selected candidate will have to justify the total experience of 10 to 12 years acquired in organization and in project management with ideal knowledge in Trade Finance. This experience will have been acquired within a large bank with large back-offices or in consulting firm.
Ideally the candidate will have conducted projects of process optimization and operational risk management.
The previous position of the candidate will have enabled him/her to develop the following technical skills:
· Knowledge of trade finance operations (products, process and systems);
· Diagnosis of existing organisations
· Writing of business requirements for systems design.
· Process analysis (performance, quality, risks) and documentation;
· Good level of written English;
· Good knowledge of MS office tools (Excel, Word, PPT)
Qualities required for this position:
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· Capacity to work in a multicultural environment and in a team;
· Autonomy and proactivity;
· Synthesis capabilities
· Professionalism: resolution of problems, quality oriented, respect of the commitments;
· Ability to prioritize tasks, capacity to define targets;
· Capacity to sell projects;
· Capacity to assist his/her colleagues, internal customers and his management.
· Attention to detail
Graduate from recognized university